Do your best work from anywhere in the world.
We’re always on the lookout for empathetic people who are committed to excellence in their craft and who care deeply about helping customers succeed.
- You believe remote teams are the future of work. You have experience working with remote teams and can adjust your work style to be remote-friendly.
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a sound bite for you; it’s one of your strongest qualities.
- You are empathetic and thoughtful, always putting yourself in the customer’s shoes.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly. This is especially important in a remote company like Nhype, as you won’t always have people nearby that you can talk to and learn from.
- You excel at managing yourself like a successful business – highly organized, setting and achieving goals with regularity, creating a great customer experience, and making your teammates better
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- Competitive Salary or Commission-Based Salary – We pay at or above market salary in most cases and evaluate a lot of research to make sure everyone is paid well. You can choose from a fixed competitive salary or a commission based salary.
- Work anywhere – Work from anywhere we’ll even help you pay for a co-working space.
- International Benefit Stipend – If you’re based outside the EU, you’ll receive a monthly stipend that goes towards covering medical insurance, long and short-term disability, and accountant costs.
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.
- Paid parental leave, including adoption – 12 weeks if you have or adopt a baby, 4 weeks if your partner has a baby.
- Personal development stipend – Up to $2,000 per year to improve your craft
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Sales Executive (Asia, US, EU, Middle East)
- Sales Regional Manager
- Sales Local Manager
- Inbound Marketing Specialist
- CRO Specialist
- Copywriter (EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, RU, JP, AR, ZH)
- Dart Full-Stack Dev
- AngularDart & Flutter Dev
How to apply?
Want to work at Nhype? Please let us know at hello[at]nhype.com. Just send us your resume and a few words about you.